Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nominated again for the Preditors & Editors™ Readers' Poll

For the third year in a row my blog is nominated for the Preditors & Editors™ Readers’ Poll at the Review Site category. For the third time this nomination comes as an unexpected and very pleasant surprise. Although I am in no search of awards for Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews, I will not hide that such a nomination brings me the pleasant feeling of being recognized. It is always nice to know that. Also as in the previous years you can find many other categories in Preditors & Editors™ Readers’ Poll and you can vote for your favorites until 26th of January. The results will be announced in February.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats. I'll have to go check that out now.

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much! :)